Member MP3 of the Month
Men are right. The “relationship talk” does not help. In this program Dr. Steven Stosny
reveals the stunning truth about marital happiness:
– Love is not about better communication. It’s about connection.
– You’ll never get a closer relationship with your man by talking to him like you talk to one of your girlfriends.
– Male emotions are like women’s sexuality: you can’t be too direct too quickly.
There are four ways to connect with a man:
Men want closer marriages just as much as women do, but not if they have to act like a woman.
Talking makes women move closer; it makes men move away.
The secret of the silent male is this: his wife supplies the meaning in his life.
In this program you learn:
– The same vulnerabilities that bring us together tear us apart
– Why we fight
– The worst thing a woman does to a man
– The worst thing a man does to a woman
– The Power Love Formula: 4 3/4 minutes a day to a powerful relationship
Check out this book!